United New Defi Farm (UTED -BUSD) will be available on 20 January
How to farm United tokens on Coinswap.space?
What is farming?
Yield farming is the process of using decentralized finance (DeFi) to maximize returns. People lend or borrow crypto on a DeFi platform and earn cryptocurrency in return for their services.
Yield farming allows investors to earn yield by putting coins or tokens in a decentralized application, or dApp. Examples of dApps include crypto wallets, DEXs, decentralized social media, and more.
Yield farmers generally use decentralized exchanges (DEXs) to lend, borrow or stake coins to earn interest and speculate on price swings. Yield farming across DeFi is facilitated by smart contracts — pieces of code that automate financial agreements between two or more parties.
Starting from 20. January, 12 CET, you can farm UTED — BUSD pair in coinswap.space and earn daily rewards in BUSD token
For this to work, you would need to acquire a Metamask wallet.
Get metamask: https://metamask.io/
Send UTED and BUSD to metamask, in BSC network
If you don’t have any UTED or BUSD token, this is how to start.
How to get started?
- Get UTED coin from Pancake swap, Radioshack or Coinswap
- PancakeSwap: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?inputCurrency=0x3bc5798416c1122BcFd7cb0e055d50061F23850d&outputCurrency=0x951Df2682ff9a963C4243a38d3841C9bA471b8aE
- Coinswap: https://app.coinswap.space/#/swap
- Radioshack: https://app.radioshack.org/exchange/swap?outputCurrency=0xDE7d1CE109236b12809C45b23D22f30DbA0eF424
- Kanga Exchange: https://kanga.exchange/
- Make sure that you have selected a binance network in Decentralized exchanges that support multichain.
Get BUSD token
This works the same way as acquiring a UNITED token.
How to Stake on Coinswap Farm?
Go to Coinswap — coinswap.space/#/farm
Get UTED — BUSD LP tokens
Click on approve the contract and confirm on Metamask.
Then Visit Stake & Faas.
Select UTED — BUSD pair. Select Stake LP and confirm.